Monday, November 11, 2013

Crawl 01: Crawling From The Wreckage

"Crawling from the Wreckage" I have waited FOREVER to use that title, somewhere, sometime in my blog. This was the title of Storyline from issue # 19, of Doom Patrol, from where Grant Morrison took over the usual storyline, and the normal costumed hero comic book, continued to became one of the most awesome Avante Garde series in comic history!

Today, 11/11/ 2003, or 11th day of the 11th month of 2013, as the Sun enters 25th degree of Libra, and achieves 5 degrees of distance between the Sun @ 20th degree, thus (almost) ending the Combustion of Saturn by the Sun. (Sun combusts any planet within 5 degrees distance). So the unholy combination/ the wreckage of Sun + Saturn + Rahu conjunction in Libra is slowly getting over. ( Check my Karmic blog link: Kalsarp with Rahu Sun Saturn 17 oct - 16 nov). And hence the ideal time, ideal opportunity of using the title.. Crawling from Wreckage!
In fact, so disturbed was I by the events of this transit that by noon was I contemplating changing, overhauling this entire blog into some other topic/ format. But by evening Amon-RaAset Magus from the Frateritas Saturni facebook group commenetd on the blog, and an old friend Urja Syrop called up from US after a long time. And I HAD been reading Doom Patrol yesterday late night, so it all fell into place. Previously, I had used the title "Crawl" erroneously in my prior Ketu blog for a long time. But in the end, it's Lord Saturn who Crawls so slowly. and I have Shanidev conjunct with Ketu in my 9th house of Fate/ fortune, thus, things often Crawl forward for me! :P
In the end, I feel we arte just vessels capturing the Ego/ essence quality of planetary transits. Just responding to planetary motions in the sky, even though a lot of us love to believe in the Illusion of 100% free Will/ Will power/ or Will to Power! But the Saturnine way is that of the Crawl. Slow serpentine, meandering crawl, unraveling journey.
So, here I am finally recovering/ crawling from the disaster of Sun + Saturn conjunction in my ascendant... yours truly.. Crawling from the Wreckage..!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very explicit,like the title "Crawling from the wreckage",its apt!!

Unknown said...

Very explicit,like the title "Crawling from the wreckage",its apt!!

Adim X phukan said...

Thanks Sushmita, for your feedback! This passing transit/ phase gave me the opportuny to use this title. Had been waitin for so long to begin with.. Crawlin'..